Sunday, March 18, 2012

lately

You know how some weeks it's all you can do just to make it through with all your limbs attached and your eyes still in sockets?

That was last week.

I survived though! I must say... this weather is helping. Driving down the same roads can be liberating when your windows are down and you're singing loudly. I'd take that over paid therapy any day.

Hopefully I'll be back soon, filling your life with randomness and awesomeness all at the same time.

I'm gonna leave you with my random thoughts - cuz that's how I am:
- is showering right now REALLY necessary?
- i think having a KitchenAid mixer is more of a right than a necessity. I'm looking at you... ALL OF THE SOUTH (and married Olivetians)
- i think there was a point this week where i seriously considered chopping my own feet off because that's how much they hurt
- how much frozen yogurt can one person eat in one sitting before it's considered dangerous?
- how is Coldplay so amazing?! (they might be who I'm listening to at the moment... and who is holding me up from taking my shower)

1 comment:

  1. I wish KitchenAid mixers were a necessity. Sigh.


    fblec Dustoric

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails