that's like.. ALMOST SEVEN DAYS. (and I'm not sure if you thought about it that way...)
I'm very excited to take a break from work before it gets STUPID crazy for the rest of forever. I took it at just the right time : )
I may do all or none of the following:
- bake up a storm - I baked my first thing from Joy the Baker's cookbook today! woo!
- finally finish this dang scarf
- watch She's the Man, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Juno AND Away We Go... and then start all over again
- go downtown and be a socialite (heh... high hopes...)
- sleep til 4pm and stay awake til 4am
- search for the perfect french fries - this is a noble and REAL quest
- create a podcast a la Joy the Baker
- stare lovingly at my own feet for minutes on end
- take a bath!
- shave my legs! (I really should NOT tell you how long the stretch is between my last leg shaving and now... you will side eye me SO HARD. bein a single lady has it's perks)
So, I mean, I have a lot to choose from. Then again I might just lay on the couch for 5 days and dream of the adventures the new iPad and I could have (SO many adventures).
I'm so excited...
On a different note... last week I branched out a little bit and suddenly had the intense urge to buy lipstick from NARS. They're all the RAGE on the blog-o-webz and they seem so cute. I ended up getting 2 nude-like colors and 2 reds. RED! Oh man... I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't wear makeup! Ever! But I... I kind of love it! Turns out red lipstick makes you feel like SUCH a lady. Like a SEXY lady. Like... a lady that can HANDLE her liquor... and her man. She can handle ALL the things. Sometimes when you feel like things are out of your control red lipstick lets you feel in control again.
get it guuuurl! is what this lipstick says to me. (called Fire Down Below from NARS)
pretty sure this is my new profile picture for everything. yep.