Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
updates forthcoming... stay tuned people of bloglandia...
its 2:35 and we're in the middle of quiet hours. yeah. we have quiet hours. the odd thing is we're not allowed to REALLY be loud all day... i don't... i don't know haha. But so far we have:
- been introduced to Brian Allen and prayed over by him
- had AMAZING pastries amazing. love love.
- had french vanilla coffee - awesome.
- working on the university life handbook (te.di.ous.)
- and had pizza for lunch... courtesy of Brian Allen (i've already decided we are bff's. its a done deal)
I was really giggly for a while... you know me... but it subsided. I think it's gonna be so fun to work here. SO fun haha. more updates to come! afterthoughts and whatnot... yayyay.
3:19 - Brian Allen = hymns, conducting and chapel
3:59 - DONE! YAAAAY!!! whoohooooooo!! afterthoughts to come soon. i also have some ponderings on forgiveness...
Thursday, May 8, 2008
- iiii made it through my senior show! i didn't think i would actually see that through just because i've never done something SO HUGE before it just seemed physically impossible for me to pull off. but it did. and things SOLD! what? i know.
- i graduated! as of 5 days ago i'm a college grad i have a DEGREE in graphic design HOLY crap haha... that just hit me... its a NICE FEELING. and i graduated cum laude... not bad!
- i have a summer job! a GOOD summer job doing graphics... wonderful
- the supplement is finished.... i've cleaned out my office (save my coffee pot and darkroom prints) and turned in my key. my tiny portion of reign has ended... i feel good having helped put out an amazing book with 2 amazing people...
- i have a new ROOM! i have my own room! ok for all the people that may be reading this scratching their head this is a BIG. DEAL. i... i just haven't had a space of my own in a while and... and i can close the door... and watch tv and DECORATE (i hung three of my pieces) and... UGH its amazing.
- i opened a savings account! FINALLY
- i bought Hideaway by the Weepies... *sigh* if i could adopt entire families it would be theirs.. and the Taylors... different subject though... never mind you don't know them.
- i bought pecan sandies today! obviously cause to celebrate.
I wrote that letter last night... it was more of me just rambling and not even feeling what i felt before. i didn't feel hurt or angry i felt sad like i'd lost a portion of something i really enjoyed before. i also felt LOSS cuz i do'nt think i'll get it back again... it kinda feels hopeless and pointless at the same time... its definitely time to move on. i think i can still rebuild a little bit but really... i just want to move past all this. it also sucks cuz i won't ever get to clear my name with a couple people. i just end up muddied in a lot of peoples eyes. that was never my intention.....
so thats MY life up to date finally! now the school children are invading the library and it is time to GOOOO. :0) g