Monday, January 31, 2011

the last train's gone we walk through the night

trying capture the feeling of bliss. even though my headphones are in it haha

I walked home from dropping off my mother's car at the mechanic and turned on my favorite song of the moment. At the same exact moment the 12 o'clock carillon at the church across the street started to toll hymns. It hasn't started snowing yet and everything is bright and wispy and chilled. I closed my eyes trying to soak up warmth from the sun and walked a bit like that... letting the music from the church blend with the music coursing through my ears and into my system. When I opened my eyes I realized I was crying.

It was one of those crazy pure moments that I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails