Wednesday, January 26, 2011

go. do. : )

well Robyn Radio smacks me in the face again. I can only listen to half an hour of it a day before my 40 hour limit is reached for the month but... Here's an excerpt of lyrics to a song I've never heard before called Go Do by Jonsi that just completely inspired me down to my tippy toes.

Tie strings to clouds
Make your own lake - let it flow
Throw seeds to sprout
Make your own break - let it grow


You wish surprise, will never stop wonders
You wish sunrise, will never fall under
We should always know that we can do everything


Go do!

I love the dreamy aspect of life. God gave us dreams on purpose... put those dreams into action and go do it! Ah... I just completely love it. I'm definitely embracing my day dreaming side right now.

love it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails