Monday, November 10, 2008

O.

Have you ever wanted something so bad but know it's so hopeless you feel like crying?

welcome to my life in a nutshell.

Here are all the symptoms of yesterday in medical fashion:
Dying: (v) heart explosions but miraculously still moving like you're alive
Slow burn: (n) the blush that stays at the edge of your jaw waiting to flare up at any given moment. Your cheeks are hot all day. Uncomfortable feeling. Thankfully no one can see it. Whoo melanin.
Silence: (n) the only thing that comes out of your mouth when you try to speak or think of a question to ask like a real person (see dying above)

I mean I gave up the dream a long time ago... but you can't see it and not still want it ya know? I'm being vague on purpose... my head is starting to feel fuzzy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails