Thursday, April 5, 2012

this day was brought to you by...


This day was brought to you by:
1. my Gap + Threadless tote bag that I immediately had to buy upon seeing it. Dang you Gap for being so stylish and 5 stores down from Apple in the mall! I have to walk by it to get out... there's an H&M across from it. You're seeing my problem right? It's real.

2. FREE Redbox DVD - I got HUGO which awakened the dreamer in me. It's such a great movie.

3. My perfect lunch at Panera ended with my favorite... their orange scone. I would have never known about it if Katherine hadn't introduced me to them on a road trip. Also their iced green tea's are the BEST.

Also brought to you by...
the letter G! for GOOD-LOOKIN! which is what I am today haha... and the number 11! because that's what time I got up this morning. and the color... YELLOW! because it was wonderfully sunny today even though it's KIND of freezing out. slightly.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday! See you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ORANGE SCONE! ICED GREEN TEA!! GOOD-LOOKIN!!!

    Your Thursday had a lot of great sponsors. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails