Wednesday, October 8, 2008

everythings gonna be fine fine fine

I have "One Hand In My Pocket" by Alannis Morrissette stuck in my head (and the other ones givin a peace sign!) i just thought i'd throw that out there... i usually have a song in my head every time i start an entry... at least its not the dixie chicks.

my head is swimming... swimming with thoughts of cardboard and facebook and apple juice slushes from sonic... there is way too much to think about...

so i've started doing the Biggest Loser (haha i almost spelled biggest lobster) on OnDemand and they are KILLEEER!!! but effective!

I had a dream the other night that school merged with church and it was disastrous... people marrying people and making babies that were 12 years old... church functions in the Tiger's Den... my mortal enemy that was in all my classes stalking and eventually marrying the one guy i truly like (LOVE) at church... that same guys little brother liking ME... too much!!! oh! and the wedding was in Kresge.

the heat is on! the heat is o-on! in my apartment the heat FINALLY came up through the radiators!!!! YAAAAAAY! and with that i'm leaving to drop off movies and BASK in the heat of my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails