Tuesday, September 30, 2008

moo with me

first off... here: http://www.wlwt.com/cnn-news/17589970/detail.html

everyone needs to see this. EVERYONE. it immediately brightened my entire day. the WHOLE day.

Sooo whats going on in my life right now? besides the whole family thing... which i'm beginning to think is an on going thing and i just have to learn to deal with it.

I am definitely still looking for a job so... there that is...

hmmm what else... there is this creepy guy at church... i don't know why i feel the need to talk about him but he really irks me. he comes around my mom too much and i don't like it... mostly cuz hes CREEPY and he knows i'm ready to beat him down in a moments notice... but i won't i'm just READY to. Poised. POISED. ok i'm moving on. I DO love Jesus y'all.

I rearranged a couple pieces in my room. I took A Bird's Song down and replaced it with the two 11 by 17's... I like them better. That and I didn't feel like staring at it any more. I am ok but sometimes it just reminds me of things I don't want to think about. It faces the wall now on the side of my dresser.

It's fall! Which of COURSE means it's Norah Jones time. We are truly bff's. I even have on my vest today. My fingers are freezing while I'm typing but thats cool. really. its more cold than cool.

I'm hungry and I say it's peanut butter, jelly time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails