Saturday, September 20, 2008

the terrifying best

so! I am still in Bourbonnais my stomach now filled with blue slush and pizza which i'm sure will come up and thank me later with a firm handshake and a slap in the face.

I went to the football game tonight which was thoroughly... well it was not enjoyable it was rather mediocre besides the newly vamped up marching band which i'm proud to say has 12 flutes haha. but um... yeah! i mean it was nice seeing some people this weekend... it was NOT nice being ignored by people you thought were genuinely nice... then again the art department has not had a rep for producing... STELLAR people (personality wise... meh and art wise why not). So that was... i don't know it wasn't eye opening it was just... confirmation lets call it.

I don't plan on visiting often. Seriously the creepy Olivetians that come back after 2 years... ok i may come support the band (OF COURSE) but i won't visit for the sole purpose of camraderie. Everyone gets cycled out of this place. Everyone gets replaced by newer faster running models of themselves and everyone will be forgotten. Unless you are a planned giver. Ok i sound bitter... but honestly? I'm not. It was time to leave when I left... and i'm stuck in purgatory finding a job waiting to move on and refusing absolutely refusing to go backwards.

I don't want to make it seem like I can't ever move on or something I just... haha people surprise me that's all.

that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails