Thursday, August 11, 2011

and then... it was time...

if you said, "for The Clash! At! Demonheaaaad!" immediately after reading my entry title then congratulations you happen to love Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as much as I do. (fact: I love Scott Pilgrim vs. the World almost as much as I love baking. FACT.)

BUT. It's time for me to list my goals. I've kind of been holding off listing them because they contain a SECRET. A secret I didn't want to get out quite yet because whenever I tell someone I'm going to do something... something inevitably happens to where I CAN'T do the thing I was so excited about. Like when you were little you told EVERYONE you were going to Disney World and then you get there and it rains every day and you're confined to the hotel with way less beds than people in your family. Right? I don't ever broadcast me going on a health kick because when I fall of the wagon people become all "so how's that novel you've been working on??" You tell people you wanna knit for them and then it gets to a point where you HATE knitting because you knit SO MUCH and then people awkwardly look at you because you never knit them that gun holster (DORIAN.).

Hey, guess what people? Going out on a limb is hard. You fall off the wagon. It rains for a week straight. Maybe you have an off season with knitting. You get your heart broken, stomped on, vomited on and left for dead. And sometimes after that heart break maybe you eat an entire pint of Coldstone's Cake Batter ice cream (but who says I'm speaking from experience?). But hey. You get back up... dust yourself off and wash your dirty clothes... take a needle and thread and mend up your heart and you make more goals because you can't ever give up. You only got one life. Maybe cover your heart in a good wallpaper. Make it all fashionable and whatnot. Probably start drinking some water to cleanse out that ice cream.

OK. I've put this off long enough but don't leave me hanging guys. Post some goals. I want to read them and help you get through them because again... going out on a limb is hard. I'll post my goals in the next entry so I don't get all CRAZY LONG with this one.

p.s. - also i really like jay-z and kanye's new album. ummm who never thought those words would come out of my mouth?? is that my hand raised?! dang. it is.

1 comment:

  1. You only got one life. Maybe cover your heart in a good wallpaper. Make it all fashionable and whatnot. Probably start drinking some water to cleanse out that ice cream.

    ^^^

    This, right here. So true. So good. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails