Wednesday, June 29, 2011

how i work

via weheartit.tumblr.com

This is a little sneak peak into a small part of my character... if you care to read. It's really interesting for all introverts out there who feel slightly misunderstood or don't get how introverts work. (thanks Casey for the link! that girl reads the best blogs... haha)

"I know I can be timid at times, but I also have a very powerful and strong willed side.  I don't like pointless chit chat, but that doesn't mean I don't like to talk.  I love one on one conversations where both people are able to speak deeply and freely about what they are passionate about.  I appreciate honesty, I just don't like banter about nothing in particular.  I need quiet and peace to relax and recharge, but that doesn't mean I like being completely alone all the time.  I love spending one on one time with good friends.  I don't like being in high energy places for long periods of time, but I do love going out to bars or going dancing, and just because I am an introvert doesn't mean that I can't get loud and silly and excited."

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Thanks for the shout out. I still can't get over how perfect that post is for us introverts. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails