Saturday, August 21, 2010

thoughts on pants

Currently I'm listening to "Killing Me Softly" by the Fugees and it. is. AMAZING. Laurryn Hill! we've got to move on...

Anyway (I digress a LOT!) I was reading over old entries and realized that I never 'another entry for another day'-ed my thoughts on pants. Here's the breakdown:

I wish to abolish pants. 
boom.

Pants are... cumbersome... and restrictive and made by the MAN to oppress and CONFORM your LIFE! ...I tend to get carried away with things sometimes... but I think you understand my aversion to them. 

In an ideal life I would live in boyshorts and tank tops and dance all day. I know that sounds really weird to those with the visual brains (like myself) but if you have not tried a sleeveless top and some shorts/boxers I'm pretty sure you have not LIVED, MY FRIEND YOU HAVE NOT LIIIIVED! 

Also, about dance. I really REALLY really really love dance. Again... we'll talk about that later. Back to the pants and me hating them. They suck! You wear em to bed and they get all tangled in your covers like a cloth covered boa constrictor around your legs. PANTS. boooo! (I'm channeling Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets here)

BUT... Since we HAVE to wear pants can I just say that tights are not pants. Legging are not pants. Jeggings are not pants. A shirt that comes to the middle of your butt paired with all of the above does not an outfit make. That is all haha

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love this! I agree, pants are the devil... can't cover anything up with them. Also, shoes that aren't flip flops are also a little devilish at times. Nay nay sista, NAY NAY!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails