Thursday, August 19, 2010

BARRACUDA!

Somehow when I think of Renegade Handmade the song Barracuda by Heart plays in my head. Um... can i just say how much i love that song. Cuz i do. love it too.

BUT the point of this post was to say GO TO THIS.
you will have happy fun times here being an artsy hipster with the rest of Chicago. Actually everyone that went to the She&Him concert? plus Maggie... will be there. And anyone who went to that concert knows what i meant. wahoo!!!

Also as I'm getting progressively more excited for my friend Katherine's SWEET wedding I thought I'd give you a glimpse into my future and tell you what my wedding song is. People need to prepare for my wedding. It will be epic. E.PIC. By the time I get married I'll have everything planned out - just need a groom! So awesome right?! The truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails