Tuesday, April 30, 2013

catching up again

It always seems that this blog has a lull and I have to update you on my life for the past few months and I apologize about that. I'm still in the process of unpacking things here at the new place and while my mom is forcing herself to do a box a day I am... not forcing myself to do... much at all. Subsequently there are a lot of boxes in my room staring at me ominously from the corner. They whisper terrible things at night about organization.

Some cool single lady things have happened. I am a lady that gets her nails done on the regular (always referencing Missy Elliot) and I go to the gym! What now?! Remember that one time I was all like DOWN WITH GYMS and then I figured out that was just my early onset terminal laziness taking over my life. I won't really be talking about that all that much since I also happen to be... all talk. If you didn't know that well at least now you know. I'm notorious for saying all the things I'm gonna do, wanna do, need to do, and then sitting on my butt and watch opportunities pass.

What is that?! Oh. That's my early onset terminal laziness. It should really be a clinical disease.

So much is around the corner! My birthday (which I'm really thinking about just NOT having and seeing what happens there...) and a few friends who are with child are delivering THIS MONTH. May really is the best month ever.

With the sunny days should come more posts hopefully. I just haven't felt like writing and/or the writing I do put out was really biting and passive aggressive. No idea where it came from but at least I had enough sense to not publish the stuff.

In the mean time, I overload people's life on Twitter and Instagram so pop on over there, abbyblujay is the name on both (duh).

Happy 80 degree day!

1 comment:

  1. I am also notorious for saying all the things I'm gonna do, wanna do, need to do... but then I sit on my butt and watch countless episodes of something or other on Netflix.

    Also, do you get airbrush designs on your nails? I hope you do, Abby, I hope you do. At least on your thumbs or something classy like that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails