Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SLW

Hey guys, I'm TOTALLY alive I just moved recently across town. This move super SUCKED and we definitely don't have wifi yet. You don't realize how much you depend on wifi until it's NOT there. Pretty sure I'm over my data limit for the month already. Womp. It makes going to the bathroom so boring when you can't surf the web. Real life.

As soon as I'm back online again SLW will be in full swing again. I have some things in the archive but they're kind of melancholy... There's a time and place for that and it's not now. Not now but soon.

In the meantime you can find me on Instagram and Twitter... but don't find me on Facebook. Never. ever. find me on Facebook. And while you're at it visit a few of my friends too. Kate and Katherine are very welcoming.

Enjoy this grey, rainy day with many cups of tea and chick flicks.

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails