Monday, November 29, 2010

untitled

why do i do this to myself? I have got to be the world's greatest living expert proficiently skilled in the art of fooling oneself. I don't know what's wrong with me. Why don't I recognize the signs? I get hit full force, full on by what can only be described as a fast moving freight train every time. I give up. Honestly I do. No more...  I think I'll stick to just being closed off for the rest of my life it seems to work pretty well. You can't get hurt if you never get close. You can't have any expectations shattered when there are never any set. You'd think I'd learn after the last 80 times things ended up the EXACT same way... Ah no... I'm finished with relationships and friendships and PEOPLE.

I give. up.

my heart feels like it's going to abandon my body and find a more worthy host. i don't blame it.

1 comment:

  1. Abby, you need a vacation. A long one. Even if it's just out of the city for a weekend...anything will help.

    And you sound like I sounded not so long ago...5 years, maybe.

    But, really, you need a vacation...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails