Tuesday, October 19, 2010

super random

this may be really disjointed soooo BULLET POINTS! wahoo!


  • I BAKED TODAY! I made Joy the Baker's (aka my BES. FRAN. no... no not really) chocolate brownies aka heaven on earth aka omg don't eat these if you have diabetes i'm not kidding. Bittersweet, dark AND milk chocolate were used in this recipe. Thoroughly. Pleased. 
  • I really love to bake. Like, I never thought I would ever be in a kitchen for longer than 5 minutes. What started out with Joy the Baker's oatmeal has progressed into a true passion. I mean, really, it's about time. Have you met my mother?! Seriously the woman makes no sense with a spoon in her hand. Glad THAT gene kicked in!
  • So there is a point, I think with everything where you're just like... DONE. No amount of talking or rationalizing will do and you're just finished. I'm one step past that point and it's a dangerous place to be. I'll say no more. 
  • Why are McDonald's Coke's so FIZZY?! They're just so GOOD! and FIZZY!! 
did i NOT warn you this would make no sense? a peek into my brain folks. just a PEEK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails