Saturday, September 11, 2010

fact or fiction

Fact: When I go somewhere I look it up on Google maps and proceed to STARE at it for the better part of 3 hours. It's like I'm burning it into my brain. I don't know my way around the city but by the time I finish staring at that dang map? I SO do. ("I'm SO gonna agree to these terms right now??!" hahaha!) Also for someone who loves Chicago and general traipsing I HATE being lost. I like adventures but I like to know what's there so I don't freak out and cry.

Fact: I WILL freak out and cry if there is a change in plans or I feel out of control in a situation. I do this secretly. But it IS a fact. *The More You Know music plays*

This was random. I enjoy being random. I also enjoy attack hugs.

By the way I'm FINALLY knitting again! Of course I started with a friggin' complicated hat but I wouldn't have it any other way. So far I have requests for a few winter baby hats, a beanie and a scarf. I'm willing to knit up the world if you'll help me get to RI for the summer! Also the baking list will be coming out soon. Be excited y'all! Thanks for all your support guys I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails