Friday, February 5, 2010

lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet

First? An apology.

Dear Joy the Baker,
Please forgive me for underestimating the size of the Lemon Whoopie Pies. You said they were large and I was expecting... an oversized cookie. This was more like a cookie the size of a large dinner plate. A 45 rpm vinyl record. A hat to cover the state of Rhode Island. I think if I split the cookie in half I could still feed my entire apartment complex. I will never doubt your recipe telling skills again.

From a loyal reader/aspiring baker of tasty goodness,
Abby

Now... let's get down to the neety-grreeeety. (my sister will totally get that!)
see? I wasn't lying! It's like as big as Texas. 
I love that confectioner's sugar takes cream cheese and makes it into love. I also love that I'm baking more without ever having made it and it's turning out AWESOME!!! I would open a bakery. I think I already mentioned that though... Doesn't the last picture look like they're smiling with their mouths full? So cute right? Cookies can be cute... because they're also tasty. It makes sense in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails