Sunday, February 14, 2010

Every day the 14th!

Happy Valentine's Day :0) This Valentine's day I made COOKIES! specifically Red Velvet Black & WHITE cookies. They are delish. I think this will the last thing I make from a blog for now. I was halfway scorned for asking a question about the pizza dough to the original blogger? so I think I'm done for a bit until I find something else too awesome to pass up. (probably, like, tomorrow.)

I'd like to take a moment to explain the awesomeness of this cookie. As you very well know red velvet is the love child of chocolate and vanilla. Whenever I get a black and white cookie I eat both sides so no one feels neglected and I get the full effect. The combination of these two is pretty much mind boggling. Is your mind boggled? Would you like to play Boggle? It's my favorite game.

Isn't Facebook annoying on V-Day? It's like a war to see who will be the most bitter. Bitter about having a man and sick of the singles. Bitter about being single and sick of the paired up lovey-dovey fakes. It's nuts. I hope these pictures will administer love through your screen... or at least get you salivating and to Joy the Baker's website to MAKE THESE IMMEDIATELY. One last thing from me. If you REALLY need someone to do something for you on this day in particular... something is missing from your life and it's not a significant other.

Red Velvet Black & White Cookies Red Velvet Black & White Cookies Red Velvet Black & White Cookies

Red Velvet Black & White Cookies
do you feel the love? I do. Happy Valentine's Day everyone :0)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails