Here, I present, A LIST, mostly provisioned from my Twitter account. I also said I wouldn't put these in a blog. HAHA OH 30. SUCH A JOKESTER.
- My appetite has changed, which I've literally been waiting for it to do since I was 10. Like I can't eat as much food or I'll just keel over all slumped and sad
- My body now genuinely REJECTS certain foods. Potatoes, for example, I can no longer have a ton of potatoes or starchy foods in general
- *PAUSE AND BE SAD FOR STARCHY FOODS*
- Greasy food too...
- *PAUSE FOR FRIED CHICKEN SADNESS AND DESPAIR*
- Bread is still okay
- AND TACOS. Still bae. Always bae.
- Doctors are more a part of my life. After I came back from vacation I got super sick and saw the doc a LOT
- I finally recognize my need for exercise. It clears my head and makes me feel both sore and positive about life - WHAT?!
- Hangovers! They're so real!
- Every few weeks now I cry about being alone... dying alone... getting ice cream alone
- Then I look out across the land of hoes and dudes made of trash and I TIGHTEN THE EFF. UP
- My introversion is solidified in stone. I can only do so much before the need to recharge completely overrides all functionality and I completely break down
- Stress greatly impacts my need to recharge as well
- I still hate pants
- I have ice cream for dinner a lot
This new phase of my life is interesting and a bit of a rollercoaster. But there are more smooth sails than ups and downs. I hope you'll stay around for this journey with me. 30 needs people.