Tuesday, May 19, 2009

journeyRIFIC!

hello all! There is a new lease on life in terms of this blog right now. for the most part... this will become a blog of a different color (not literally). the name will stay the same... cuz it's still an adventure just a different kind.

i've been on it for a while now and it's becoming apparent to people especially on Twitter when I talk about Crazy Coach Syl or the fact that I worked out 10 hours today lol.

So I'm totally losing weight. I'm gonna do it. You just wait. And it's not like THIS MONDAY I'LL START it's like... I'm on the freaking way. And I'm like... changing because of it. I would have NEVER written about it... on a public BLOG. But I kinda want people to know about it. That and sometimes I get super frustrated with my crazy coach and just need to talk about how I have to hang upside down as a mode of workout.

I'm in this weight loss competition. This is my second. The first one we almost won but the winners worked out something reDONKulous like 11 times, which should be illegal. but it's not. so they won. This time it's modeled after the Biggest Loser and we have trainers. My trainer's name is Sylvia. She's the most... intense person you'll ever meet. seriously she's crazy. insane aquarium.

So last week she tells me her goals n JUNK for the 12 weeks we're in competition. I was thinking about... mmm 30 pounds. I feel that's reasonable. What does she do? Double it. It's doubled. So i'm LITERALLY stunned, laying on my mother's bed with my mouth agape, eyes glazed over, staring at the ceiling. So I come out of that coma and ya know climb aboard Sylvia's Crazy Train and get goin. 5 lbs a week... i can do that right? working super hard i can do that. and then i did. i lost 5.5 lbs the first week (last week). So this week she gives us our goals... why would she do that I know how much I gotta lose. How much is it? 13 lbs. THIRTEEN POUNDS IN A WEEK! This chick has seriously lost her mind! our texting conversation went a little like this

me: SYLVIA ARE YOU NUTS?! DO YOU NOT THINK I WORK?
ccs: I have a 60 year old father who is totally losing 15 lbs this week. you can do this
me: did ya hit something? are you hurt? do YOU work????
ccs: lol. yes i work. you'll be fine. in fact i'm coming over
me: WE'RE NOT LETTING YOU IN.

we let her in. she made us do Billy Blanks boot camp. I realized I really don't like Billy Blanks. I believe he has a glass eye... that wants to kill people... or he's had a stroke. That's sad but if you've had a stroke stop teaching videos with multiple close ups okay? just stop teaching. It also makes you feel like he's going to kill you if you get it wrong... and his scary back up exercisers SCREAM at you the whole time! no fun. NOT FUN!

This week is gonna be so interesting. My 'friend' came and was like 'TADAAAA i'm gonna BE here this week while you attempt to lose 13 lbs of both water and actual weight. HA! ' consequently i'm working out 10 times this week. 3 times on friday if life allows. Ok this blog is super long just for introductory purposes... they'll be shorter burts of OMG I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE more often than not haha. I think you'll enjoy this crazy journey and the result is gonna be awesoooome. i'm sure there will be a before & after pic sometime next year.

Hang on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails