Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SLW pick me up

Happy Almost Christmas but more importantly Happy Single Lady Wednesday!

First things first. I've been cracking up over this video for DAYS now and need to share it with you. It's an oldie but so... SO good. Also this may describe a lot of single lady lives. Leeeeet's be real.



It's definitely been a busy holiday season over here at my house and I'm trying to keep busy to avoid the terrible syndrome that befalls single women. It's called winter. Winter induces such exaggeration and ridiculousness in my life. I'm the only one alone. I'm going to DIE alone. of hypothermia. in a snow bank. Did I mention I was alone? It just piles on. Like the snow I'm going to die in.

In the meantime I have thrown myself into giving gifts, baking and even knitting a little bit *gasp!* to keep my mind off of traveling over to the deep end of things. I've also started to look forward to the new year and what it will bring. Either way, I'm ready for it and excited to share lots and lots of single lady anecdotes with you here.

Happy Wednesday again!

p.s. check out my sweet Christmas cookies on Katherine's blog! They're STUPID easy and perfectly tasty.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Glad to see this post- and that video had me laughing at work for a long time after I had even watched it... "can I haaaaave it?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails