Friday, February 25, 2011

crash and burn girl

"i'm dumb. chronically idiotic. inherently slow. gloriously dimwitted. (feel free to fit any other adverbs and adjectives in that slot that correlates with something in a large capacity paired with being really stupid.)
largely stupid! they just roll off the tongue.

i ruin things. i'm a ruiner. a runner. a fighter. i'm closed off. shut up. shut down. boxed in.
and no good for anyone.

i should come with caution tape. or a warning label punishable by law if removed. or theme music... low and sinister with someone singing "bewaaare..."

i could have my own psa on the dangers of myself to others.
"are you and YOUR family protected?" *stern look*"


i've been in moods to write lately. it comes in spurts. i write about love and feelings and emotions... nothing sad or moody though. today was a sad day and though none of the above things are really true (well kind of) i decided to write out my moodiness in what i can only describe as prose. i'm not poetic or eloquent. i write in sentences that are way too short for normal standards and i have completely embraced the fragment. e.e. cummings is my best friend haha

so please excuse the over-emotional yet comical (YOU know hah) post... my thoughts flow better through my fingertips than out of my mouth sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails