Friday, May 15, 2009

be sure to get your ticket

I've done a lot of Turbo Jam exercise this week and consequently the songs they use are totally stuck in my head... sometimes it's fun. aaand then there's other times.

Yesterday was my b-day. It was... a little... different I guess. I wasn't expecting balloons and streamers ya know but I was expecting just a good day. It was gorgeous for one so that was really nice and I did get a CUTE cute pair of shoes from Nordstrom Rack. I just... I dunno. It WAS a good day so I don't know why I'm complaining... about my BIRTHDAY lol. That's just selfish. ok i am a little bit frustrated... but not with the day yesterday just with other stuff.

Anyways my best friend is finishing up with finals today and I get to see her next week and I cannot WAIT cuz I've had 0 one on one talk about our entire lives time haha

random question. if you have an apartment... where could you store a trampoline saaay if you had one? i'm fairly sure that in my adulthood (later. adulthood) i'm gonna buy a trampoline. and a house... so i can store it. haha i'm going to buy a house FOR the trampoline. thaaat's just how i roll. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails